The International Contest Eurasia Wine and Spirits Competition` 2019 (Chisinau, Moldova) for the first time will be using Gustos.Life software – a specially designed solution for organising and conducting wine tasting activities during professional contests.
The resulting wine rating will be automatically listed on the specialised Fine Wine Investment Platform, developed by a Great Britate based company Gustos.Life LTD, where the best rated wines will be listed for purchase in a global wine catalog and draw attention of a large number of international wine investors and collectors.
The process of digital wine tasting strictly follows all official OIV recommendations for each and every detail of the tasting methodology and assure a certain number of extra advantages:
- Maximum simplicity of the wine tasting event organisation and results tracking;
- Elimination of the possibility of errors arising from manual data processing;
- Mobility by using for data input any computer device with internet connection including smartphones;
- High efficiency, as filling out tasting cards in electronic format makes possible an instant results processing and calculation;
- Automatic generation of the downloadable report files.
A crucial significance in terms of guaranteeing that the results of the blind wine tastings can not be changed, rectified or any other way altered, thus ensuring a maximum transparency and trustability of the contest results. The complete elimination of the human factor is achieved by recording all the competition data using Blockchain technology. It’s data storage algorithms are completely protected from changes and allow anyone interested to conduct an independent cryptographic audit and verify the authenticity of all digital records.